Risotto for mustard lovers
Ingredients for two
- 1 red onion
- Olive oil
- 2 heaped tbsp. Mustheb brown mustard seeds
- 250 g risotto rice
- ordinary but high quality salt
- 1 glass of white wine
- approx. 1 l vegetable stock
- 2 heaped tbsp. Mustheb Bonnie Wholegrain
- 1 tbsp. Mustheb Infernal Bliss
- 1 good piece of butter
- 30 g freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 dash of lemon juice
- handful of chopped parsley
Finely dice the onion, sauté in hot oil, add the mustard seeds and fry briefly. Mix in the rice and stir until oil is all around. Salt and deglaze with white wine - let it boil down completely.
Add the hot broth bit by bit. Simmer slightly, pour a dash of broth over and over again until the rice is cooked. Stir regularly so that nothing starts at the bottom.
Once the rice is al dente, season the risotto with the grainy and hot mustard.
Add butter, freshly grated Parmesan cheese and the chopped parsley and add a dash of lemon juice to taste.
This dish is a full meal and don’t need anything extra. However, if you bite on the mustard seeds it can happen that you get a big desire for a bratwurst.
Bon appetite … because nature tastes better