Ingredients for two
For the salad
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 spring onions
- 2 hands full of lettuce, mixed salads, rocket at your choice
- 1 handful of yellow fruit of your choice (mango, apricot, nectarines or what you like, fresh is best, but tinned fruits work also. If you choose tinned once, put a glug of the liquid in the dressing)
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 2 boiled eggs
For the Mustheb vinaigrette mix together
- 1 tsp Taste of India Mustard
- 1 tsp clear honey
- Peel and juice of an organic lemon
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- Salt & pepper to taste
Mix sliced celery, spring onions, chopped fruit with chickpeas and the dressing, place on bite-sized pieces of salads into a bowl, sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with egg halves.
For the mustard vinaigrette mix together all ingredients together.
Top Tip No. 1 for an additional bit of texture
Fry some of the chickpeas in a couple of teaspoons of olive oil, stir frequently until golden and crispy and start popping. Sprinkle with freshly ground Mustheb’s mustard salt.
Top Tip No. 2
Mustard- and/or alfalfa sprouts for a healthy vitamin booster
Bon appetite … with Mustheb it tastes better